Welcome to Freetown
As one of the oldest communities in the United States, we are proud of our rich history. The citizens of Freetown cherish its charm and attractions and hope that you will too.
PLEASE HELP US BY CLEARING LEAVES AND DEBRIS FROM STORM DRAINS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE.
Help Control Mosquitoes
Mosquitoes breed in stagnant water. Removing standing water is the easiest way to prevent breeding around your home.
- Flush bird baths, wading pools and water troughs weekly.
- Keep trash cans covered or put holes in the bottom so water can drain out.
- Remove all artificial containers from your property.
- Store children's toys insdie if they can catch water.
- Ornamental pools should have an aerator or water should be changed often. They can also be stocked with fish that can eat mosquito larvae.
Contact the Bristol County Mosquito Control Project for more information