The Town of Freetown offers an on-line payment service to assist individuals in paying some municipal bills in a more convenient way. This secure service allows bill payers to electronically pay their bills using a credit card or electronic check.
- No signup cost
- Electronic bank transaction
- Easy, convenient and secure
- Uses checking or savings accounts
- Credit Card payments available
- Visa credit card is only accepted for Real Estate & Personal Property tax online payments. The same conditions apply for Visa Debit cards, accepted for a set $3.95 per transation
What Can Be Paid for Online?
Click the links below to be taken to the online portals to pay for the following.
- Real Estate taxes
- Personal Property taxes
- Excise taxes (Auto & Boat)
- Water bills
- Dog licenses
- Certain documents and vital records from the Town Clerk's office
Information on how to pay online can be found on each of the above pages. Please note that creating an account is required before you are able to pay for dog licenses.