Town of Freetown Parking Tickets

Parking tickets issued by the Freetown Police are handled by the Plymouth County Parking Ticket System (as weird as that sounds!). Tickets can be paid online, at the link below, or in-person at the Board of Selectmen's office.
To pay a ticket online, please visit the Plymouth County Parking Ticket Payment System by clicking here. On that page, you'll want to click the blue "Pay Tickets" box under the Plymouth County seal, then enter your license plate number on the following screen.
A couple things to remember about paying parking tickets:
  • There is a small service fee involved with paying online. This fee is not incurred if you pay in-person.
  • Late fees / demand fees are incurred whether or not you pay in-person or online. 
  • If the Plymouth County Parking Ticket System isn't returning any results when you enter your license plate number, it's possible that the ticket may not yet be entered into the system. Per the site's Frequently Asked Questions, PCPTS asks that you use the "Contact Us" form on their website.
If you wish to appeal a parking ticket, you must do so in writing at the Selectmen's office or by mail to the Parking Clerk, Ali Golz. Please use the attached form if appealing by mail. 
If you have any questions, PCPTS's FAQ section is full of information. For further questions, please call the PCPTS office or the Selectmen's office:
  • Plymouth Country Parking Ticket System: 508-830-9140 or 508-830-9141, open Monday-Friday 8am-4pm
  • Freetown Board of Selectmen, Ali Golz, Parking Clerk: 508-644-2202, ext. 1, open Monday-Thursday 8am-4pm and Friday 8am-12pm.